Sunday, July 17, 2011

UV Cake Vodka

The official celebration spirit. For birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, Friday nights or any special occasion! Celebrating UV Vodka’s 10th anniversary with a celebratory flavor.


I have been searching high and low for this newest flavor of Vodka that hit the market June 10th, 2011 and was finally able to locate a bottle of this white cake flavored vodka.  As soon as you open the cap it smells like cake batter! Yum!! The recipe I was dying to try was the Cake Dreamsicle



Cake Dreamsicle
1 oz. UV Cake Vodka
2 oz. Sprite
2 oz. Orange Soda
Splash of Grenadine
Mix all ingredients in a glass filled with crushed ice & garnish with a chery.

It was delicious, and tasted just like a Dreamsicle! Other recipes I am going to try...



Cake Beer Float
    2 oz. UV Cake Vodka
    4 oz. Root Beer
    Mix in a glass filled with ice & garnish with a cherry.

    Pineapple Upside Down Cake

    1 part UV Cake
    2 parts Pineapple Juice

    Other recipes can be found here



    No comments:

    Post a Comment