Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Funfetti Cake Cookies

 

 Funfetti® Cookies


Prep time: 25 min
Cook Time: 8 min
Yield: 3 dozen cookies

Ingredients:

1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Cake (18.9oz)
1/3cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
2large eggs
1/2 can Pillsbury® Vanilla Funfetti® Frosting (15.6 oz)


Preparation Directions:

1.HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl. Stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
2.BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
3.SPREAD frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.



* I can't believe I JUST learned that you can do this!! After a food day at work months ago, I decided I needed to make a batch for myself.  Super easy and half gone already! (It really only made just over 2 dozen..not 3 dozen!) YUM!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment