I have a new found love for a product called Scentsy A simple warmer that melts YUMMY smelling wax. With no flame, smoke, or soot, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy Scentsy fragrances. So how does it work...
Step 1: Plug it in. Turn it on.
Step 2: Place one or more sections of a Scentsy Bar into the warmer dish
Step 3: Enjoy!
It's that simple! My love started when I got a new lead at work that sells the product. She brought her samples in..and I was instantly hooked!
My first order came packaged so pretty!
I ordered a full size system that consists of 1 Large Warmer and 3 Bars of your choice! I also purchased a 2nd Warmer and an additional 6 Bars! (Flavors include Coconut Lemongrass, Paradise Punch, Welcome Home, Groovy Grapefruit, Honey Pear Cider, Radiance, Simply Irresistable, Clean Breeze, and Thunderstorm)
I also purchased a second warmer which was "Satin Black"
Scentsy comes in over 80 flavors with warmers coming in 3 sizes Full size, Mid size and Plug in.
Scent categories are sure to please anyone ranging from Favorites, Spring/Summer, Romance, Scentsy Man, Spa, Corner Cafe and Tropical.
Not only do they carry bricks, and bars of your favorite scent, you can also purchase Room Sprays, Scent Circles, Travel Tins and fragrance foam.
They also offer special warmers and scents of the month! (Sold at a discount!)
July's warmer of the month "Cupcake"
(Seriously...So cute!!)
July's fragrance "Happy Birthday"
(Smells like Birthday cake!)
I love this product so much I just placed a second order of 6 more scents!
(Cranberry Mango, Mediterranean Spa, Route 66, Mums and Marigolds, Perfectly Pomegranite and Autumn Sunset)
Take a look (and a smell from your local consultant) you won't be sorry!
Scentsy Product catalog
Hi, my name is Wendy and I am officially a Scentsy addict!











I got a warmer with some scents from my mom for mothers day and love it too! I wish they had smell-o-monitor for my computer so I could pick our more scents. I have been getting the wax bars from walmart so I can smell them before I buy them. But yes I am also an addict!
ReplyDelete