L'oreal EverSleek Frizz Taming Creme Serum
Best new hair product I have bought in a LONG time!! With the awful summer heat and humidity upon us I decided it was time to try something new! What the heck? What's the worst that will happen... I will be out the $7.00 and change that I spent?! (And still have extreme frizzy poodle hair?)
Overview:
Free of heavy silicones, this smoothing system* with argan, sunflower and olive oils, weightlessly smoothes hair for 48-hour frizz control. Leaves hair sleek and shiny, without feeling weighed down or coated.
- Silicone free
- Helps protect hair from humidity
- 100% vegan - formula not tested on animals, no animal byproducts
(May have to try every product in the line!!)
Made in USA
Directions:
© 2010 L’Oreal USA, Inc.
Ingredients Aqua (Water) , Glycerin , Corn Starch Modified , Propanediol , Inulin , Sodium Benzoate , Caprylyl Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Hydroxypropyl Guar , Parfum , Citric Acid , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil) , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Limonene , Benzyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin
*So after showering, I couldn't wait to try this stuff out. I dispensed a pump onto my hands and applied directly to my towel dried hair (focusing at the ends) Blow dried as normal and what do you know...effortlessly straight hair! With a little help from the flat iron (to shape), I was out the door with light weight, bouncy hair that didn't feel weighed down or greasy! (and survived the day in the upper 90's with 85% humidity or more! This product will definitely be a keeper!


Are you still using this product and is it still working for you?
ReplyDeleteYes! I still use it daily...but with our extremely hot 100+ weather and sweating it doesn't stay as straight. (but still a lot better then the products I was using!)
ReplyDelete