Go link up with Becky at Mrs. to Mama and share your love story!
1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
We have been together since '99
2. How did you meet? (What's your "love" story?)
We first met in 7th grade!! He was the annoying boy who sat behind me in Social Studies. 3 years later we started hanging out with the same group of friends, and attending the same activities, I dated one of his friends and when that fell apart he jumped at the chance to "swoop in" :)
3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
We have been married for 2 years and 3 months
4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
We were married at the Sheraton Hotel in OP. With all of our family and friends coming in from out of town to celebrate with us, we decided that it would be easiest if we did everything (sleep, eat, get ready, ceremony, party) "all in one" I wouldn't classify it as a big or small wedding (around 135) Just close friends and family a wedding party of 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, and 2 ushers.
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
Hun, Babe, Momma :)
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
Only 3??
1) He takes care of me. I don't ever rely on people to take care of me (because I am a pretty independent chick) but especially lately with me being pregnant, I haven't wanted to cook dinner, or clean up and I go to bed 2-2.5 hrs after I get home from work. My husband has been there for me taking over responsibilities that I normally do and by making me more comfortable. He has truly been amazing and he does it because he cares (and he knows it will pass!)
2) He is Patient, Funny and Easy Going
3) He supports me, is my best friend, he loves me for me!!
7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
2.6.09: My birthday was the day before (the 5th), and we went out for birthday dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. We had a wonderful meal, but I was ready to go home and go to bed. I had to get up early the next day for work, and had put in almost 50 hrs at work already that week with another 10 hrs to go Saturday. Well I got home put on my pj's and hopped on the computer before turning in for the night. Pat asked if I wanted my birthday cupcake (I was still pretty full from dinner but agreed) So a minute later he comes into the room with a candle in a cupcake and a ring box on a plate. I just started bawling! He hadn't even asked me anything yet! I said Yes!! I then had to grab a camera, and document this moment..and the rest is history.
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
He used to be the flowers and teddy bear guy..but after awhile my stuffed animal collection was getting out of control :) Flowers still get sent occasionally..but they just die anyways. Now we are both the nice dinner, take it easy with dessert at home type.
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or a pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Definitely a movie and couch girl!! It's what we did last night in fact! Now, i'm not saying i'm opposed to a sunset dinner on the beach though. Maybe sometime down the road!
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
I want to go somewhere exotic and tropical just the 2 of us. Somewhere in the South Pacific like Fiji or Bora Bora
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
We are going to do a wonderful steak dinner at home. We bought some Red Velvet Cake and are planning to chill on the couch watching Twilight's Breaking Dawn Part 1 from Netflix.
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
Nope..and I don't expect anything either. Just a nice, quiet night in.
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Communication, honesty and being best friends
14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.
Our baby due August 15th, 2012!!
What is YOUR love story?





I love #14.
ReplyDelete