Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Currently...

Currently...

Loving.... Yummy sweets I have been eating thanks to my birthday and Valentine's Day, new bras that fit my ever expanding preggo chest, my new fancier/faster camera, feeling good and getting energy back, snow that lasts less then a day, my weekly chiropractor adjustments, Skyping with my parents  

Excited for...  What's to come in my second trimester (feeling good, growing belly...) 3month (14wk) doctors appointment tomorrow, and hopefully finding out the sex at my next appointment.

Worried... No worries..just curious. 

Creating.... Not really creating, but getting ideas for the nursery. It's funny..nesting instincts have set in and I have a serious urge to complete projects that I started awhile ago, to finally commit to hanging things on the wall, finish scrap related projects... 

Hating... Not knowing what the baby is..I am getting so anxious to find out if it is a girl or a boy I can't stand it. Pregnancy related symptoms..congestion, backaches, lack of sleep/getting comfortable some nights, being in between regular and maternity pants, falling asleep SO early some nights and getting up then at the crack of dawn, because I can't sleep anymore.

Wondering... Boy or girl??!! What boy names I could commit to? (I already have a girl name I like!)

Craving... Pasta, donuts, cake..anything and everything bad for me! I'm just glad that I have my appetite back. (And i'm still down almost 6 lbs from my starting weight!)

Hoping... Baby is healthy and normal, Spring arrives soon.

Watching.... From Netflix in the past month: Old Dogs, Good Old Fashioned American Orgy, I Don't Know How She Does It, Bucky Larson: Born to Be A Star, Dirty Girl, 50/50, Drive.

DVR:  Real Housewives of Orange County, The Walking Dead, Shameless, Californication, Full Throttle Saloon, TOSH.O, Raising Hope, Vanilla Ice Project

Listening... Rain and thunder outside, the tv on in the background.

Looking forward to... August 15th, 2012, my parents coming to visit again (maybe in the Spring?)  finding out the sex, completing projects

1 comment:

  1. My piece of advice to you...go for the maternity pants as soon as you can. They are SO much more comfy than trying to squeeze into regular pants. :)

    ReplyDelete