TEN of my favorite foods:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Pasta (Lasagna, Spaghetti)
- Chicken (baked, breaded or strips)
- Mashed potatoes and Gravy
- Sweet Candy (Mike and Ike, Skittles, Gummy Bears)
- Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter/ Nutella Wraps
- Chips and Salsa
- Cupcakes
NINE of my all-time favorite movies:
- Steel Magnolias
- Pretty Woman
- Urban Cowboy
- Dirty Dancing
- Office Space
- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
- The Hangover
- Forrest Gump
- Sweet Home Alabama
EIGHT celebrities I'd like to marry:
- Paul Walker
- Ben Affleck
- Channing Tatum
- Joe Mauer
- Ryan Phillippe
- Josh Duhamel
- Jesse Metcalf
- Ryan Reynolds
SEVEN things I'm loving right now:
- Pat (No explanation needed!)
- Mallory...and all her new tricks she learns daily
- Short days on Tuesday and Wednesdays
- Cooler weather
- Exciting family news
- Vacation in 3 weeks
- Black is the New Orange (Netflix show)
SIX places I'd like to visit someday:
- Fiji
- Hawaii
- Australia
- Europe (Germany, Italy, Ireland, England)
- Turks and Caicos
- Bora Bora
FIVE games I played as a child:
- Chutes & Ladders
- Guess Who
- Old Maid
- Monopoly
- Connect Four
FOUR things I'd rather never see again:
- Officer involved shootings
- People living paycheck to paycheck
- Bullying
- Cancer
THREE things I'd like to do this year:
- Take a vacation
- Baby # 2..in 2014
- Win the lottery
TWO facts about me:
- I am very quiet and reserved until you get to know me
- My husband and I have been together for almost 14 years
ONE meaning behind my blog name:
- I love to capture the moments that happen in our life
The Tender Life Experience
3 years ago

Love this. You have me intrigued...Exciting family news? Where are you going on vacation in 3 weeks?
ReplyDeleteYou'll find out soon enough! (No I'm not pregnant) We are coming home again for a quick weekend visit for my cousins wedding reception!
ReplyDelete