Friday, May 3, 2013

FMS Photo A Day March '13

 
March 2013

 
Day 1: "L" is for..

 
Day 2: I made this

 
Day 3: Key

 
Day 4: Lucky

 
Day 5: Under (my desk at work)
 
 

 
Day 6: Chair

 
Day 7: Fear ( I fear this little one is cutting teeth and running a temp)

 
Day 8: Favorite (a new fave!)

 
Day 9: Faceless self-portrait

 
Day 10: I want...

 
Day 11: Important

 
Day 12: In the Distance

 
Day 13: Sound

 
Day 14: Tasty

 
Day 15: Explore

 
Day 16: 9 o'clock (bedtime)

 
Day 17: Green

 
Day 18: Shoes

 
Day 19: A Sign

 
Day 20: Clean

 
Day 21: Working

 
Day 22: About You

 
Day 23: What you do for fun

 
Day 24: Up

 
Day 25: In your drawer.. (socks)

 
Day 26: Something you did (watched this one "talk" and play")

 
Day 27: Pair

 
Day 28: In the Mirror

 
Day 29: Goodnight ( a new sleeping position..I always put her down on her back)

 
Day 30: Relax

 
Day 31: Stuff (some of my scrapbook stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment