Currently Counting Down To: March 27th (Hopefully..fingers crossed we will be able to find out if we are Team Pink or Team Blue!)
Currently Super Proud: Of everything that I have been accomplishing after not feeling well for the last 10 weeks
Currently Broadening: My baby knowledge, reading books and preparing as much as I can
Currently Concluding: Some days are easier then others and I just need to accept that
Currently Reading: 3 months worth of Cosmo magazines and What to Expect When Your Expecting (And I need to crack open the baby name book REAL SOON!)
Currently Thinking: I need to start looking at baby names (boy names specifically), thinking about registering for showers, planning a trip to MN for said shower.
Currently Saving All My Pennies For: The Baby...duh!! They are expensive!! And possibly a vacation sometime next year.
Currently Wanting To Travel To: Somewhere warm with some of our close friends. We have been stalking Groupon getaways and want to go somewhere all inclusive. (Maybe Mexico?)
Currently Drooling Over: Cute baby clothes, and home decor/storage solutions
Currently Confessing: I'm really starting to get nervous/anxious about all this baby stuff that is going on and starting to happen
Currently Listening To: The dryer running, The winds HOWLING at 35+ mph outside.
Currently Obsessed With: Knowing if it's a boy or girl!
Currently 1st Place Comedic Genius: Ralphie May. We watched a comedy special with him last night..hilarious!
Currently Addicted To: Nesting and staying on top of projects before life gets even more chaotic.
Currently Fantasizing About: Scrapbooking and getting caught up on the milestones of activities we have had in the last 2 years. (Wedding, showers, Bachelorette party, Honeymoon, buying a house)
Currently Sad Because: Just feeling anxious with the changes
Currently My Motto: "Somedays are better then others"
Currently Dreaming Of: Meeting this new little person
Currently Needing To Update: My maternity wardrobe, I bought some basics but I am needing some new tops for work.
Currently Yearning For: A haircut/color
Currently Want To See In My Closet: Stylish clothes from Polyvore that I have pinned from Pinterest (in non maternity sizes!)
Currently Enjoying: My lazy days off
Currently Have A Girl Crush On: I have no idea! (Unless the baby is a girl!) :)
Currently Shopping: Jc Penney, Gordmans
Currently Discovered: That I am obsessed with ideas..how to make things function better for us, repurpose old into new, new recipes, color combinations for the home and scrapping
Currently Redecorating: Kitchen wall above the desk, the mantle for spring holidays
Currently A Few Blogs I'm Loving: Leah and Trisha
The Tender Life Experience
3 years ago

I have to say I am loving all this baby talk!
ReplyDelete