.....Someone's Auntie!!
David and Mandy (my Brother and Sister in Law) are expecting their second child June 12th, 2011 to join Madeline Grace 10 months (pictured above) Pat and I are SUPER excited for them!! I can't wait to welcome our new little niece or nephew into the family!!
On another note...2011 is going to be the year of the babies. 2009 was the year of the weddings (mine was number 9 of 10 that year we attended!) I have 4 real close friends/family pregnant right now... the first one is due in March, 2 babies are due in May and 1 in early June. I also have a friend who has gotten the go ahead to start trying again and I am feeling positive that it will only be a matter of time till she is pregnant also :) I am also aware through FB "stalking" or announcements of another probably 1/2 dozen friends from high school or close aquaintances all due in 2011! (And these are just the ones that have announced it.)
I'm sure that as the months go on, more friends will be announcing new baby news. After all, many of my friends are at that age/next stage in life where babies are the next step in creating a new family and life together. Hopefully sometime late next year I will have some exciting news of my own to share!
Love it!
ReplyDelete