Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Currently...

Currently...




Loving... Staying busy on Monday's at work with my new schedule change...(with Tuesday's and Wednesday's off), Quiet me time, fall weather with the ocassional warm day.


Excited for... Thanksgiving time in MN with family, scrapping and chatting with friends, Sunday 11/7 for our 1 year wedding anniversary, our fresh top layer of cake to be picked up Saturday, a car that runs by Friday maybe Saturday.



Worried... Starting to find a house to meet my expectations at a lower price point after realizing we shouldn't blow all our money on a monthly mortgage.


Creating.... More of an organizing.  Paperwork that has been accumulatng and trying to get everything into a place/organized so I know where to find it if I need something.


Hating... Spending money on a car that I am starting to highly dislike after problems arise every 4 months or so! Ughhh...Frusturating!!! But I guess a need to go more the 30mph without removing your foot from the gas to switch gears or going in reverse are kinda necessary!


Wondering... Why everything happens all at once and my limits are being challenged!


Craving... Home cooked meals after a long day.  I have been living on many quick foods as the weather gets cold and I get lazy.


Hoping... Things will get a little easier, I have been seriously tested this week...and have cried many tears of frusturation.


Watching.... Jackass 3D in the theatre, The Joneses, Solitary Man, Date Night, McGruber all from Netflix, with Toy Story 3 to arrive tomorrow :)  My Big Friggin Wedding on Vh1, Kendra to start on Sunday on E!, The Nate Berkus Show, House Hunters, Teen Mom, Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It, What's Eating You, Police Women of Dallas.


Listening... Absolute Silence!


Looking forward to... 1st Anniversary, Cherry Almond wedding cake on Sunday, Thanksgiving in MN!!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't money suck? LOL. I am excited for Kendra to start as well! Yay!

    ReplyDelete