![]() |
| 7.29.10 (While not in August...I was AMAZED to see Canadian Geese around now! Just hanging out in the rain at the parking lot at work!) |
![]() |
| 8.1.10 While reading Glamour. I admit I am guilty of #4.. Watching Pretty Woman on a gorgeous summer day |
| 8.2.10 Pat's Birthday I look out the window, to see this crazy squirrel climbing the stucco wall of another building! |
| I am amazed he didn't fall! |
| "Spider Squirrel" |
| He finally made it down, and hopped onto the peak of the roof! |
| 8.2.10 Heading out for Birthday dinner at Bonefish Grill and a movie! |
| 8.3.10 A little scrapbooking on a hot day..3 wedding we attended (of 9!) in '09, and a family reunion vacation in Colorado. |
![]() |
| 8.5.10 Go Vikes! |
![]() |
| 8.6.10 While watching the local weather...Ick! |
![]() |
| 8.9.10 Our air conditioner goes into "Savings" mode during the day, so this is what I get to come home to after work. :( |
![]() |
| 8.10.10 Shopping Joann's 5 for $1 Cardstock sale and stickers were also 40% off!! |
![]() |
| 8.11.10 |
![]() |
| 8.13.10 |









No comments:
Post a Comment