Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FMS Photo A Day: Jan '13

So, I debated long and hard if I wanted to participate in yet another Photo a Day/ Project 365 challenge again this year..I mean last year was full of photo prompts and things I wanted to remember ie: pregnancy, ever changing belly, food cravings, crazy weather, Mallory growing and changing, etc... could I possibly do this again?  Some days were really easy, and I would take multiple photos! Some days I had to really think long and hard what I could take a picture of.   So this year I am trying the FMS Photo a Day Challenge

Chantelle is an Australian blogger who puts up a list of daily photo prompts once a month and she encourages you to play along...and this is exactly what I am going to do. This way she is telling me ahead of time what pictures to take, and on what day! I can also interpret the prompt however I want!

So with that being said, I will post all of my photos at the end of the month. Here we go..
January 2013


Day 1: Today

Day 2: Something New

Day 3: Heart

Day 4: The view from here




             Day 5: Movement
 

Day 6: Mine


Day 7: Street

Day 8: Something beginning with "T"
 
Day 9: Paper


Day 10: One 'O Clock

Day 11: Water

Day 12: Surprise (the sink was empty!)

Day13: Circle

Day 14: Something Yellow

Day 15: An Ordinary Moment

Day 16: Two Things

Day 17: Ready

Day 18: Shadow
 
Day 19: Delicious 


Day 20: Something You Saw (Skype with my nieces)

Day 21: What you Do

Day 22: Corner

Day 23: Electric
 
Day 24: Stripes


Day 25: Landscape
 
 
Day 26: Together

Day 27: Sun (the best I could do today, because it wasn't out!)
 
Day 28: Through


Day 29: Grow (all the time!)

Day 30: Down
 
 
Day 31: Yourself
 

No comments:

Post a Comment