Loving.... My 12 day vacation from work, My 9 day trip to MN, Seeing family and friends over the holidays, special gifts given and received at the holidays, meeting my niece Riley for the first time, seeing Mahoney's I haven't seen in almost a year, meeting new babies and seeing ones I have only met once, Big, fluffy snowflakes that fell in MN on the last night of our vacation, mild weather (60 in January!!) Lack of snow.
Excited for... a wonderful 2012 which is off to a good start already, January 10th,
Worried... No worries...just curious.
Creating.... Really getting an urge to scrapbook. (which always seems to happen this time of year when I start my mandatory OT..boo!)
Hating... Hating the fact that my family is leaving tomorrow for 14 days in the Caribbean :(
Wondering... How long the nice weather will last? Could we really make it all winter with very little snow? What the next month will bring as far as mandatory OT?
Craving... Pasta...and healthy food! (yogurt, cottage cheese, fruit...after all of the crap we ate over the holidays)
Hoping... Everything continues to move along just wonderfully.
Watching.... From Netflix in the past month: Our Idiot Brother, 30 minutes or Less, Crazy, Stupid, Love, The Change Up,
DVR: Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Real Housewives of Atlanta (and Beverly Hills)
Listening... The wash machine running like crazy..being gone for 9 days creates a lot of laundry.
Looking forward to... Upcoming events in 2012, appointments in the near future, late summer

I'm excited for January 10th, too!!! Woot!
ReplyDelete