Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Crack" Potatoes

So I'm posting yet another Pintrest find :)  I made these last week for our Thanksgiving/Birthday Potluck at work and they were a big hit!! I am always nervous when trying a new recipe for the first time.. (and especially when I'm up baking them at 5:15am the morning of our food day!!) But they seemed easy enough not to be able to screw up.  I assembled everything, threw them in the oven and headed off to shower and get ready for work.  Everyone loved them, and I decided to post the recipe here as well for others to enjoy!  


Crack Potatoes
 
2 (16oz) containers sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
2 (3oz) bags real bacon bits
2 packages Ranch Dip mix
1 large (28 - 30oz) bag frozen hash brown potatoes - shredded kind

Combine first 4 ingredients, mix in hash browns. Spread into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes.
 
Recipe from Plain Chicken

1 comment: