List 20: Things that make me happy
Because sometimes I think I need to focus more on the positive in life
-my husband
-hearing old songs that bring back great memories
-sunsets
-nice people
-sleeping in
-naps
-lazy days
-warm/sunny days
-swimming
-laying out in the sun
-clean sheets
-being fresh from the shower clean
-desserts (especially cupcakes)
-chocolate
-texts from friends
-funny jokes
-new clothes
-magazines
-time with family
-time with friends
-vacations
-cruises
-being outside on a nice day
-walks through the neighborhood
-hearing the ice cream truck coming
-time inside
-lounging on the couch
-dreamsicles
-strawberry daiquiris
-being pampered
-fresh cut,colored and styled hair
-massages
-good hair days
-3 days weekends
-smiles
-hearing "i love you"
-hugs
-my mom
-my friends back at home
-scrapping/scrap weekends with the girls
-color
-Netflix marathons
-cuddling
-Fall
-date nights
-facebook
-blogging/blogs
-crafts
-pinterest
-anything pink
-holidays
-holiday decorating
-new car smells
-scentsy
-snail mail
-going home to visit
The Tender Life Experience
3 years ago

Love your list. We have many of the same things. I might steal some of these blog ideas from you!!
ReplyDelete