Monday, September 12, 2011

52 Lists in 52 Weeks (Week 15)

List #15

"Things I am Obsessed with as of Late"

Pintrest  As of lately, I have been spending anywhere from 2-4 hrs a day on my days off on this site, scoping out ideas for decorating, recipes, and general "why didn't I think of that"

Breaking Bad A show we have started streaming on Netflix about a high school chemistry teacher, who is diagnosed with lung cancer, and starts making meth to support his family before he passes.

September 25th- The Amzing Race, Desperate Housewives and Kendra all come back for there season premieres

All things baby- Baby pictures, baby poses, cute outfits, funny onesies, baby hats, etc... just planning ahead for the future. :)

Buffalo Chicken Wraps- Frozen chicken strips, Franks buffalo wing sauce, tortillas, and ranch YUM!

Dreamsicles- UV Cake flavor Vodka, orange pop, Sprite, grenadine YUM!

Home Decor- Making canvases, framing pictures, holiday decorating, wreaths, kitchen wall command center, paint colors, draperies

Facebook- Okay so nothing new...i've always been obsessed, but I love to keep tabs on people back at home, view pictures, and keep in contact with family.

Wall Decor- Mirrors, frames, pictures

HyVee "Water Coolers" Sparkling Water in Raspberry

Evening walks with my husband- A great way to catch up on the days activities, vent about stupid people and stories, get healthy, and see the neighborhood 2 miles at a time!










No comments:

Post a Comment