Tuesday, August 9, 2011

52 Lists in 52 Weeks (Week 10)

So I happen to stumble upon this blog which I found through random blog surfing.  The owner had a really great idea to make a list every week for a year (posting on Sunday's) based upon a set group of topics.  This weeks prompt.. Favorite Spaces and Places...so here we go in no particular order...

Prompt 10: Favorite Spaces and Places.

- Aruba

- San Diego, CA

- Home in MN with family and friends 

- At Home with my husband

- Onboard a cruise ship

- My bed or our new couch

- Poolside

- Scrap retreats/ weekends with the girls

- IKEA (and other home decor stores)

- Hobby Lobby

- Scrap Stores


- At the movies


- My scraproom




I may not participate all the time...but when it seems fitting! (Or interesting!!)  :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun idea. And your "currently" posts too...I am definitely going to have to copy-cat you on these!

    ReplyDelete