Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our night at The "K"

Monday night (7.26) the Minnesota Twins were playing the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium.


(The View from our seats!!)


(Me in my Twins gear)


(My favorite #7 Joe Mauer at 3rd base ready to come home)


(The fountains in the outfield that I am fascinated with!)


(As the sun was setting it cast a beautiful glow!)


(Night baseball...a gorgeous warm evening, with a nice gentle breeze)




(I told you... I LOVE the fountains!!)


(They are constantly changing)


(A full moon covered by clouds)



(The final score 19-1...GO TWINS!!)

Game Recap:
- Mauer went 5 for 5
- Valencia went 4 for 4 with a Grand Slam
- Liriano threw 7 Scoreless innings
- KC pitcher Zack Grienke didn't pitch past the 5th inning
- Twins snapped Butler's 7 game hitting streak
- I dodged a foul ball to the chest by about 3 feet!!

All in all a great day at the ballpark!!

No comments:

Post a Comment